Translate

Friday, October 9, 2015

Rescue Quilt #2 Wedding Ring


Rescue quilt #2 is rather ugly in terms of color and fabrics. Just the perfect strangeness for me - which are quite obviously pieces of old dressed and shirts! It has returned from the quilter. This is unusual for me to hire out quilting - but it seemed fitting for these rescue quilts and I am pleased with the results. The wedding ring has been trimmed and and binding selected and cut while listening to online conference proceedings. It's great getting to accomplish both of these activities at once! Now for pressing and sewing on the binding in this curved edge quilt with inside corners. Should be a fun and interesting challenge.<>

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I like both of your rescue quilts.
Machine binding has become my favorite way to bind most of my quilts but I don’t think I would attempt is on this one with all the curves.