Translate

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Progress CCC #(13) 15, 17 & 18

Each of these blocks are going well! Each has their own little challenge and personality. I have been working on them a little at a time but I have been slow to post photos. I will still have to go back and finish #13 but am not supposed to work on it anymore until after my local quilt guild this Thursday night. The program is on applique and my this block will be used by the speaker an as example of the needle turn cut away approach. I am sure I will hear more comments about how it looks like an Hawaiian design. There is a resemblance.  I have made a tiny bit of progress on block 17 during a morning sewing with the Tue. group. Block #17 travels well since it is all one piece.

CCC Block # 17:  in progress (why sideways???)
CCC Block # 18 flower choice #1
 Next I have cut out and began sewing block #18. First I used the same print for flowers as in the previous block. Then I decided I really liked the pinky-coral color fabric I used for the tiny flowers in the circle wreath (CCC#12) and decided instead to it. What do you think? I like it better.
CCC Block #18 Flower Choice final!

No comments: