Translate

Friday, March 28, 2014

Woo Hoo! Data Collection!


OK - I am sure you can care less, but I am soooo excited that I am to data collection phase of my research. It is downhill from here! I've got this! Thanks to an awesome, patient and encouraging mentor!
Now back to my blog life as a quilter!

I am making good progress catching up on CCC blocks. Here is block #17. (The words on the paper pattern say block #16 - wrong!). Somewhere along the line completely skipped over #15 and got things out of order. I am going back to work on it soon. As for Criswell Gibson block, I can see that it is going to be a little bit fussy with those curves and grooves. No worries, a little at a time and I will finish it!



1 comment:

Chris said...

I completed mine last night and am very glad it is done. yes, a lot of curves and grooves.