Translate

Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall Sunset Spectacular


WOW! A month has flown by since I posted. Applique work continues on Chester County Criswell  quilt block #13. It is fun to do. I am also working on #14 at the same time - whatever mood strikes me :) The weather is turning colder lately. Great inspiration for quilting and cooking! I just took this photo after being enticed outside due to pink tint to sky. This is actual color- no enhancements, no filters. Get inspired! Happy Quilting Everyone!
Oklahoma Sunset - Nov. 8, 2013 5:39pm

5 comments:

Chris said...

beautiful

Dolly said...

Wow, you'd think that a forest was on fire or something. Oh how my hubby loves to call me to bring the camera and see a beautiful sunset !

Enjoy the applique ! I miss your wonderful soups and salsas !

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

What luscious pinks in your #13 block and the sunset - very beautiful.

Coral said...

Lovely photos - and very inspiring, Wanda.

Let me know when you might be able to visit again. Our quilt show is in March and I'd love to have company!