Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

CCC Block 6 is FUN!!

Chester County Criswell Quilt block #6
Happy Valentine's Day my quilting friends!
This block looks like it fits right into the Valentine theme!

I am enjoying this block - the fabric and the design! I slightly enlarged it and since I have all that practice on channel type applique designs (from block #4) I'm feeling good about this! It is basted now, ready to go on the road with me this weekend to Omaha, NE to watch dd's tournament! I think I might cut out block #7 to take along also since it is a three day weekend. If I finish them both, I will be caught up with the blocks by the end of the month! WOW! That would be unbelievable. Let's see what happens...


If you are also working on blocks for this quilt, maybe we could talk about an exchange. Anyone interested? I think I would like to make a duplicate of block #7 to swap. As I recall, there were a couple of those blocks in the original quilt. I hope to hear from you!

Hayley's quilt is coming along fine too, as I snatch little time here and there to either cut, pin or sew a few pieces. It is such a nice reward for my hard work of writing or grading papers :)
I'll have to post a picture soon.

1 comment:

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day and I'm glad you are enjoying #6 block. I am waiting on some fabric that I have ordered before I can make a start on this one.