Translate

Monday, June 21, 2010

Update: And the Winner is ...ME (tied for 2nd) YIPEE..... plus Help Name This Quilt!

Thanks everyone for your votes for Aaron's Storybook! WOW! there was an amazing last minute campaign on my behalf that catapulted me from about 5th place to tied for second place (Thanks cousin Brenda!)I wonder how that will work now...I let you know!

In the meantime, I need help with naming this quilt...which was finished in a recent posting ...all except for a label it seems. But for that a name is required. It's hard to see in the photo, but the light squares have cartoon animals driving vehicles. I hope to hear your ideas soon!

Here also is a little glimpse into what a deluge of 5.96 inches of rain in about 8 hours can do to a basement in just a few minutes...YIKES 3 feet deep!! But all dry and clean again now just one week later, even the window wells in the outside :)

Thanks!

No comments: