Translate

Friday, April 17, 2009

Art Quilting....Here I come!

I am absolutely thrilled that I made it from the waiting list into Ruth McDowell's "Designing from Nature" Workshop in October in Massachusetts! WOW, it doesn't get much better than that. As I cruise through old blog posts I see this was a distant dream back in July 2008 when I ran across her work and started studying her techniques. Fun Fun! Plus, after surfing for some nature photo ideas, I ran across a beautiful budding tree photo shot by Daya in Republic of Moldova who has graciously agreed to let me adapt is as a possible design idea for the workshop. Take a look and see what you think...

Also, I have found the perfect backing to the Blended therapy quilt. Now I just need to get back to Quilter's Corner in OKC before it is all sold! (too bad they did not have a website or I would link it here)....Nothing like planning the backing before the front is finished!

Happy Quilting to All!

No comments: