Translate

Friday, January 11, 2008

OKC WInter Quilt Show inspiration!


Today my good friends told me that they had an extra ticket to Elsie Campbell's lecture and trunk show on hand quilting at the OKC Winter Quilt Show. So, I jumped in my car and headed out. She was a delightful speaker and had some good tips and beautiful workmanship. At the wonderful vendors I found THE soft sage green toile that was perfect for my Blended Spring borders. YIPEE! I should have known that Piecekeepers would have just what I wanted as Blended quilts is their speciality!

There were many fun and amazing Oklahoma Centennial Quilts on display and many other quilting inspirations!

1 comment:

Dolly said...

Woo Hoo ! Sounds like a hoot !
I bet you were dancin' when you found that fabric !

Sizzle, credit card, sizzle !